Official Introduction Page

There's a wide world also outside of Eurobeat, this is where you discuss it.
User avatar
HikariPL
Euro To B
Posts: 27
Joined: Oct 18th, '16, 13:28
Location: Poland

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by HikariPL » Jan 1st, '18, 20:13

tsu wrote:
Dec 21st, '17, 19:42
Name: Marta
Alias: tsu
Location: Poland
Age: forever young
Gender: female

somehow i missed the introduction thread ;) hi everyone! merry xmas lol :D
Good to see eurobeat is getting more popular in Poland!
I know it may be a weird question, but do you sing, or at least do you know someone who is polish and is intrested in singing some eurobeat? :P I want to make eurobeat song but in polish :P

User avatar
tsu
Bad Bad Bad
Bad Bad Bad
Posts: 7
Joined: Dec 10th, '17, 22:00

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by tsu » Jan 2nd, '18, 12:23

HikariPL wrote:
Jan 1st, '18, 20:13
tsu wrote:
Dec 21st, '17, 19:42
Name: Marta
Alias: tsu
Location: Poland
Age: forever young
Gender: female

somehow i missed the introduction thread ;) hi everyone! merry xmas lol :D
Good to see eurobeat is getting more popular in Poland!
I know it may be a weird question, but do you sing, or at least do you know someone who is polish and is intrested in singing some eurobeat? :P I want to make eurobeat song but in polish :P
i wish i could sing but unfortunatelly i was not gifted with any musical talents :( i could ask one friend of mine who sings but not sure she would be interested but i guess it's worth a try!

User avatar
Kat
Bazooka Bellydancer
Posts: 343
Joined: Nov 6th, '16, 22:25
Location: Poland

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by Kat » Jan 3rd, '18, 18:06

I can't sing at all :S
Wake up in the morning with my book
I'll go to my school I'll go very fast
'Cos I've a lot study and I wanna be ready tonite
When the disco is open

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 556
Joined: Apr 18th, '06, 09:10
Location: Poland

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by cheeseman » Mar 4th, '18, 20:20

tsu wrote:
Jan 2nd, '18, 12:23
HikariPL wrote:
Jan 1st, '18, 20:13
tsu wrote:
Dec 21st, '17, 19:42
Name: Marta
Alias: tsu
Location: Poland
Age: forever young
Gender: female

somehow i missed the introduction thread ;) hi everyone! merry xmas lol :D
Good to see eurobeat is getting more popular in Poland!
I know it may be a weird question, but do you sing, or at least do you know someone who is polish and is intrested in singing some eurobeat? :P I want to make eurobeat song but in polish :P
i wish i could sing but unfortunatelly i was not gifted with any musical talents :( i could ask one friend of mine who sings but not sure she would be interested but i guess it's worth a try!
Whoa, so many people from Poland (especially happy to see tsu here)! :!:

HikariPL: I actually sing quite a bit (in Polish, English and Japanese) and even tried composing/singing some Eurobeat stuff a couple years ago - but sadly, I never got to finish any of that :( I've just checked out your works and they sound awesome! I've been super busy with work for the past couple years and I've fallen behind in terms of Eurobeat-related matters, but I'm slowly getting back into the scene and would certainly like to experiment a bit :D

User avatar
Nine
Mr. Domino
Mr. Domino
Posts: 1723
Joined: Jun 18th, '04, 18:37
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by Nine » Oct 31st, '18, 04:20

I'm dying I created this thread when I was 19 I'm 33 now XD
Image

User avatar
magiblot
Euro To B
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 19th, '16, 16:48
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Contact:

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by magiblot » Nov 1st, '18, 21:14

Nine wrote:
Oct 31st, '18, 04:20
I'm dying I created this thread when I was 19 I'm 33 now XD
The most depressive comment in the board by far.

User avatar
KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar
Eurobeat Scholar
Posts: 459
Joined: Sep 26th, '11, 17:28
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by KiraTM » Nov 11th, '18, 20:45

Welcome tsu. Hope you'll become an active member of our forums. ;)

User avatar
Kat
Bazooka Bellydancer
Posts: 343
Joined: Nov 6th, '16, 22:25
Location: Poland

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by Kat » Dec 1st, '18, 20:30

KiraTM wrote:
Nov 11th, '18, 20:45
Welcome tsu. Hope you'll become an active member of our forums. ;)
Yes.Welcome!
Wake up in the morning with my book
I'll go to my school I'll go very fast
'Cos I've a lot study and I wanna be ready tonite
When the disco is open

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests