AgeHa Velfarre - Agefarre 8 October 2017

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Crockett
Eurobeat Master
Eurobeat Master

Re: AgeHa Velfarre - Agefarre 8 October 2017

Post by Crockett » Oct 9th, '17, 19:22

xiao wrote:
Oct 9th, '17, 19:03
It's just on the same level of priority as going to see the performer.
Ahhh... You judge every single event ? Just please don't shallow the interest of guests to basical body needs and the greatest Eurobeat artists meeting on the same level. ;)

On your video of Dejo, as on video of Domino and Lolita people around watch the stage.

Among 500 persons surely not all can see as they would like, if they prefer to eat or drink or specified artist isn't enjoyable, go to bar, ok.

Club venue makes noise, mess and quickly may become full and uncomfortable.

On I Venti D'Azzurro identically.

xiao
Master of Time
Master of Time

Post by xiao » Oct 9th, '17, 20:17

Last edited by xiao on Jan 20th, '18, 12:58, edited 1 time in total.
moonbunny

Crockett
Eurobeat Master
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » Oct 9th, '17, 20:37

To be visible for all the summary of AgeHa 2017.
Crockett wrote:
Oct 8th, '17, 17:24
Domino: "Tora Tora Tora", "Mickey Mouse March", "Monkey Dance 2009".

Lolita: "Try Me", "Romeo & Juliet", "Everybody Dance".

Together as King & Queen: "King And Queen", "Hey Hey Dancing".

Together as Go Go Girls: "Hot Vampire", "One Night In Arabia".

Did Dejo sing so many songs ?

Usually 20 minutes and 5 titles are the standard for "great stars", here really extended show.
Last edited by Crockett on Oct 10th, '17, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » Oct 10th, '17, 00:54

Probably just 20-ish minutes still, crockett. first verse, bridge and chorus, then mixed into the next song, etc, etc, etc.
"Extended show". Yeah... lots of title in a low amount of time which is the point here. If these shows were once a month, I'd say "sure, whetever". But, here, we have 3 shows during a month, once a year. And no more recent songs are sung to promote more recent eurobeat either. Just there to hit on nostalgia and "old eurobeat was better!".

While the idea is good, it's badly executed... every year. All these songs should have AT LEAST have all the main lyrics sung (intro, riff, verse 1, bridge 1, chorus, riff 2, verse 2, bridge 2, chorus 2, last riff) and at least introduce more recent songs. I know Domino only had "Bad Girl" and "Hai Hai" which are semi-recent (thinking solo stuff) and Lolita had "Made For Love", "I Wanna Be A Star" and "It's Raining Love".

Another thing. They need to stop trying to market Para Para. All those songs had routine I imagine but none of the songs I named above, I believe, don't have any routines. And this is pretty much why it stops them to, you know, push newer tracksand promote newer eurobeat. Which is stupid. I agree that not all artists invited should play new songs. For exemple, take AC/DC. They tour around the world and record a new album every few years. You just can't put all new songs on the setlist; you're going to alienate a lot of people. So, you're going to mix old and new. What's an AC/DC show without Back In Black, Thunderstruck, Hells Bells, TNT? But you still have to promote the new album so you throw in songs from their latest album "Rock Or Bust". You get my point and it's the same here for Eurobeat vocalists. Well, it should be because, clearly, Avex have other ideas.

/rent
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » Oct 10th, '17, 08:13

FN2 and DJ Command were there too, they uploaded a log of their visit so you guys can catch the atmosphere that was going on there!
Eurobeat part starts around 3 minutes 54 seconds in and our special guests are at around 5 minutes and 12 seconds.

youtu.be/ffcZGX0CzWM

xiao
Master of Time
Master of Time

Post by xiao » Oct 10th, '17, 11:17

Last edited by xiao on Jan 20th, '18, 12:59, edited 1 time in total.
moonbunny

Crockett
Eurobeat Master
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » Oct 10th, '17, 15:06

Lebon14 wrote:
Oct 10th, '17, 00:54
Probably just 20-ish minutes still, crockett. first verse, bridge and chorus, then mixed into the next song, etc, etc, etc.
"Extended show". Yeah...
Totally agreed.

First delusive impression I got from the number of songs made me thinking, this needed rather more than 20 minutes, the more for 2 artists !

Now I counted the duration of all videos recorded by a fan. Still 20 minutes total. :)

ParaPara as I many times emphasized was performed on a nearby smaller platform, but I guess you mean wasting the time for ParPara All Stars etc.

sethreed
Eurobeat Boom
Eurobeat Boom

Post by sethreed » Oct 11th, '17, 14:26

alpines wrote:
Oct 10th, '17, 08:13
FN2 and DJ Command were there too, they uploaded a log of their visit so you guys can catch the atmosphere that was going on there!
Eurobeat part starts around 3 minutes 54 seconds in and our special guests are at around 5 minutes and 12 seconds.

youtu.be/ffcZGX0CzWM
Literally screaming at my screen. Oh gosh I love these two <3

Tiger
Master of Time
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » Oct 11th, '17, 23:48

xiao wrote:
Oct 9th, '17, 10:32
Tiger wrote:
Oct 9th, '17, 04:01
The place was gridlocked with no assigned seats so it was a cluster fuck really. They need to change venues or limit the number of people because that place was beyond capacity.
That's the way dance music at club events is usually played. Nobody wants to see Steve Aoki sitting down, so the same logic is applied to a Eurobeat event.

It's different from a band/artist concert where the audience came to see the performers. As opposed to a club venue where having drinks & dancing is on the same incentive as watching/interacting with the artists.

Glad you had fun!Try going to Gatsby House in Sinjuku Wednesdays @ 7:00Pif you're still in Japan for B-1. Image
They don't even have B-1 there anymore. Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.

You have to understand though that it was actually a 9 hour event with the concert only being 20 minutes. There were no seats for 9 hours. That's how bad it was. It was quite painful really and I wouldn't want to go back to this poorly run event.

xiao
Master of Time
Master of Time

Post by xiao » Oct 12th, '17, 00:12

Last edited by xiao on Jan 20th, '18, 12:59, edited 2 times in total.
moonbunny

Tiger
Master of Time
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » Oct 12th, '17, 10:42

xiao wrote:
Oct 12th, '17, 00:12
Tiger wrote:
Oct 11th, '17, 23:48
Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.
Sounds like you don't know Japanese ば~か tell that to their YouTube page. ^^

And yes, going to parties/concerts is generally a waste of time & money. Welcome to adulthood .. c:

It's outdated. I went to B-1 last night so I think I know where it is.

xiao
Master of Time
Master of Time

Post by xiao » Oct 12th, '17, 10:56

Last edited by xiao on Jan 20th, '18, 13:00, edited 4 times in total.
moonbunny

Tiger
Master of Time
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » Oct 12th, '17, 14:50

In other related news, Domino and Lolita performance at Maharaja Roppongi again. Personally, my phone died before the Go Go Girls / King and Queen thing. The noteworthy newer songs were Fantasy / Virginelle, Euroboy / Domino, One Night In Arabia / Go Go Girls. Also had random people come up on stage for King And Queen as well. In addition, Elena's birthday at the end.

They were selling SEB 240 and 244 as well for autograph but the line was quite long and not moving so I opted not to move forward with it. I don't like to buy new SEB even in-person these days. What I really wanted to ask them is why they are singing stuff they never sang before. Not sure if I will regret not getting the autograph but whatever.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » Oct 12th, '17, 16:47

xiao wrote:
And yes, going to parties/concerts is generally a waste of time & money. Welcome to adulthood .. c:
Why so much of complaints ?

As you surely are aware, Eurobeat fortunately has "normal" artists, and you may deserve to be a unique fan, being in contact with your idol.

A dream of a ordinary fan in other music is to attend the concert. If you will be lucky, you will get autograph or photo with artist "mannequin", who won't take a look at you...

It seems like you just feel sufficiently satisfied as a buyer of next SEB copy, another thing is how well you know every name on the tracklist and how much this is important for you, if you so poorly appreciate an occasion of an live event.

The more on current tracklist there are no more artists who performed in Japan.

Back in 90's the audience was even couple thousands at shows featuring Eurobeat.

Can't understand this huge regret about venue conditions nowadays among maybe few hundreds people. :neutral:

Tiger
Master of Time
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » Oct 13th, '17, 08:16

Crockett wrote:
Oct 12th, '17, 16:47
xiao wrote:
Why so much of complaints ?

As you surely are aware, Eurobeat fortunately has "normal" artists, and you may deserve to be a unique fan, being in contact with your idol.

A dream of a ordinary fan in other music is to attend the concert. If you will be lucky, you will get autograph or photo with artist "mannequin", who won't take a look at you...

It seems like you just feel sufficiently satisfied as a buyer of next SEB copy, another thing is how well you know every name on the tracklist and how much this is important for you, if you so poorly appreciate an occasion of an live event.

The more on current tracklist there are no more artists who performed in Japan.

Back in 90's the audience was even couple thousands at shows featuring Eurobeat.

Can't understand this huge regret about venue conditions nowadays among maybe few hundreds people. :neutral:
You haven't been to the venue to know how it really is. You just watched a video on your computer in the comfort of your own home without being pushed around even when trying to take video. I was actually pushed when trying to take the video myself because there was no way to get in front of someone apparently.

"Thousands of people" would not fit in that small area where the concert was. They would need a bigger place.