Re: Official shop and musical news of Dave Rodgers

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
xiao
Eurobeat Addict
Eurobeat Addict

Post by xiao » Jan 27th, '17, 21:54

Crockett wrote:It must depend on publisher. But generally, these old fans still prefer black records. :)
I personally like pink records ~ Image ☆

Shoot the Lights

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » Jan 28th, '17, 03:12

I like picture disc myself, but if you have the money you can even have songs of your choosing pressed on Vinyl format. I'd need to be related to Trump to be able to do this, but I would if I could. :wink:

Crockett
Eurobeat Scholar
Eurobeat Scholar

Re: Official shop and musical news of Dave Rodgers

Post by Crockett » Apr 4th, '17, 16:26

Incoming 30th anniversary of "Get Wild" song by TM Network band. On this occasion tommorow, that is 5h April 2017 will be released full album "Get Wild Song Mafia" included old cover and new Dave Rodgers remix of this track. As we remember in 1992 the first album by Dave Rodgers entitled "TMN Song Meets Disco Style" has been used for promotion of the just growing up Super Eurobeat series, and contained 10 cover versions of best Tetsuya Komuro's hits.

Kat
Eurobeat Boom
Eurobeat Boom

Re: Re: Official shop and musical news of Dave Rodgers

Post by Kat » Apr 21st, '17, 12:13

Dave Rodgers! I think that you mentioned about that shop before.I wasn't paying much attention to it either because I'm not a big fan of Dave Rodgers as you are Crockett. I just enjoy the songs I'm not a big nerd or whateva but I love Bazooka Girl with a passion :D
Wake up in the morning with my book
I'll go to my school I'll go very fast
'Cos I've a lot study and I wanna be ready tonite
When the disco is open

Crockett
Eurobeat Scholar
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Crockett » Apr 21st, '17, 14:06

Kat wrote:
Apr 21st, '17, 12:13
Dave Rodgers! I think that you mentioned about that shop before.I wasn't paying much attention to it either because I'm not a big fan of Dave Rodgers as you are Crockett.
Not sure then why you're writing a comment exactly here at all, if you're not interested. 8)

I'm a fan of Dave Rodgers (Giancarlo Pasquini) labels and creation in the all last 30 years, but that's totally something else than be a fan of Dave Rodgers solo as an one artist. So you got me wrong perhaps. :D

Since he has opened the shop with clothes and is engaged in producing more stuffs than SEB this topic is obviously nice. What is on Facebook and what is on forum are two different cases.

Cheers.

Kat
Eurobeat Boom
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Kat » Apr 21st, '17, 15:45

Crockett wrote:
Apr 21st, '17, 14:06
Kat wrote:
Apr 21st, '17, 12:13
Dave Rodgers! I think that you mentioned about that shop before.I wasn't paying much attention to it either because I'm not a big fan of Dave Rodgers as you are Crockett.
Not sure then why you're writing a comment exactly here at all, if you're not interested. 8)

I'm a fan of Dave Rodgers (Giancarlo Pasquini) labels and creation in the all last 30 years,
That's what you told me.I still don't know many aliases but I just enjoy the songs and well if I like Bazooka's songs then I know that she's Cristiana Cucchi by discovering her new songs.You're way much more crazy about Eurobeat
Wake up in the morning with my book
I'll go to my school I'll go very fast
'Cos I've a lot study and I wanna be ready tonite
When the disco is open

Crockett
Eurobeat Scholar
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Crockett » Apr 27th, '17, 19:12

Again, and nowadays finally something serious outside of SEB, traditionally of course Aleph/Dave Rodgers/ex A.Beat-C. in general in the japanese magazine looks like with a really cool stuff. :!: