Eurobeat Prime Skype Group

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
skibblesx
Euro To B

Post by skibblesx » Nov 7th, '16, 15:17

im in i guess

my name here

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » Nov 7th, '16, 16:46

Send me your skype username and you're in.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » Nov 13th, '16, 04:49

Hey guys... have you thought of doing a Discord room instead?

I'm saying this because I might want to gather the most eurobeat fans as possible so we can speak live together but I don't want to do it on shitty skype.

I want to discuss my Best Eurobeat of 2016 Mix and I want input of everybody instead of choosing songs all by myself. So, we could gather in a room and talk for those who have mics and all.

Or, I could stream me playing Audiosurf on Twitch. For copyright analists, I don't record the VOD and Twitch do pay royalties. So, yeah.

Just throwing the idea out there but I'd definitely need help and would need live chatting for it.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Bonkers
Master of Time
Master of Time

Post by Bonkers » Nov 13th, '16, 06:13

I know we have talked about this before, but the general consensus at that time was to continue with Skype.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » Nov 13th, '16, 07:00

Bonkers wrote:I know we have talked about this before, but the general consensus at that time was to continue with Skype.
Key Words: at the time.

I'm following somebody on twitch who invited me in his Skype Group and we switched recently to Discord. Why? Because, for no reason, the streamer got his Skype account hacked for no apparent reason and couldn't convince Skype staff coz he couldn't access the email he used to create his Skype anymore. Skype is shit since MS bought it, PERIOD.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

xiao
God of Romance
God of Romance

Post by xiao » Nov 13th, '16, 07:07

Lebon14 wrote:Discord
★ You can start an unofficial Eurobeat Discord server ~ that'd be super ace! ☆ I've no clue how to make or run one, but I love talking about eurobeat & music in general as opposed to typing lol XD

★
I'm usually a lil-bit busy which is why typing's more convenient cause you can idle etc... but having that ability for when TIME permits it ~ sounds absolutely outstanding. Image ♫

★ I prefer using Discord over Skype cause it doesn't make my systems have a stroke. :D
moon★bunny

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » Nov 13th, '16, 12:04

If you want to talk eurobeat, do it here on the forum and not on the Skype group. There we mostly talk shit. :P

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » Nov 13th, '16, 21:32

For further convincing that Skype is a bad idea...:
If you don't know Trihex, he's a huge video game streamer on twitch and mainly know for speedrunning the game "Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island". He never used Skype over a year and the thing got hacked while he wasn't even using it...
Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/trihexx/status/797902812667482112
MKwiakaku wrote:If you want to talk eurobeat, do it here on the forum and not on the Skype group. There we mostly talk shit. :P
LOL OK.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » Nov 13th, '16, 22:25

Because one was hacked (because of a bad password?) doesn't mean we all get hacked too. Just watch the news for hacker attacks and change your password regularly.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » Nov 13th, '16, 22:41

I was hacked a while ago too, sadly. But they're doing it by just trying username/password combinations from earlier hacks. Seems like I didn't change my Skype pass after all these years hehe.

Bonkers
Master of Time
Master of Time

Re: Eurobeat Prime Skype Group

Post by Bonkers » Sep 24th, '17, 18:27

After a few months hiatus, I checked back in on the Skype group. Where is everyone now? Any peeps still logging in to chat?

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » Sep 24th, '17, 18:40

I almost completely discarded Skype and kicked it out of my autorun. I log in about once a week because everyone I chat regularily with has changed to Discord now.

sethreed
Eurocurious
Eurocurious

Post by sethreed » Sep 26th, '17, 12:35

akami_seth just add me

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » Sep 26th, '17, 12:45

KiraTM wrote:
Sep 24th, '17, 18:40
I almost completely discarded Skype and kicked it out of my autorun. I log in about once a week because everyone I chat regularily with has changed to Discord now.
Yup. Told ya. Discord is going to destroy - well, it already kind of has - Skype.
If you want to hit me up on Discord, let me know.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!