Super Eurobeat 221 (News in page 1!)

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
User avatar
#Infinity
Euroheater
Posts: 1979
Joined: Apr 21st, '07, 04:44
Location: San Diego, California

Post by #Infinity » Dec 22nd, '12, 05:49

Lebon14 wrote:Cover is up!
Image
I like the woman's pose, but her nails are VERY yellow...
Image

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar
Eurobeat Scholar
Posts: 383
Joined: Mar 14th, '09, 01:31

Post by thejti » Dec 22nd, '12, 13:00

SEB 4 U is a result of a collaboration organized by Avex to bring back Eurobeat (an anthem if you will). It is an SCP track produced by Castagna and Contini a lot like Power by Go 2 was.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

User avatar
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru
Eurobeat Guru
Posts: 2918
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 01:18
Contact:

Post by Lebon14 » Dec 22nd, '12, 13:18

thejti wrote:SEB 4 U is a result of a collaboration organized by Avex to bring back Eurobeat (an anthem if you will). It is an SCP track produced by Castagna and Contini a lot like Power by Go 2 was.
If a lot of voices from outside SCP is in the song I still label it (SCP/All).
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

MarkIventi
Eurobeat Boom
Eurobeat Boom
Posts: 153
Joined: May 10th, '06, 19:37

Post by MarkIventi » Dec 22nd, '12, 23:42

Lebon14 wrote:Update 3

02. DIFFERENT GIRL / AN-G (SCP)
This could very well be a new Annerley Gordon track :)

User avatar
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru
Eurobeat Guru
Posts: 6880
Joined: May 17th, '05, 07:18
Location: searching for missing Eurogrooves trax

Post by drnrg » Dec 23rd, '12, 08:46

MarkIventi
This could very well be a new Annerley Gordon track
She went by Ann Sinclaire at TIME (Help Me). so I wouldn't be surprised.

DarkSky
If I am right S. Oliva is no longer active. And I'm not 100% sure but I thought that Domino has joined SCP, OR is running GoGo's on her own.
S. Oliva out? Another huge loss for the old school fans. He collaborated with Gino Caria on many classics. Little by little my favs are retireing :(


I like the cover. The model looks kinda like a young Charo only blonde. Google her. She has a somewhat Latin exotic look-. her nails are nice ,but too short. They also need some glitter or something.

User avatar
the_ditz
Euroheater
Posts: 1941
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 22:25
Location: Hunting down Pamsy!!

Post by the_ditz » Dec 23rd, '12, 10:30

MarkIventi wrote:
Lebon14 wrote:Update 3

02. DIFFERENT GIRL / AN-G (SCP)
This could very well be a new Annerley Gordon track :)
I never even thought of that! That could be interesting :grin:

DarkSky
Euroheater
Posts: 1315
Joined: Oct 26th, '07, 09:48
Contact:

Post by DarkSky » Dec 23rd, '12, 14:39

Hmm, the SEB restart project looks very promising. Good!

User avatar
para_rigby
Euroheater
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sep 17th, '05, 18:50
Location: Wichita, KS, USA
Contact:

Post by para_rigby » Dec 23rd, '12, 14:54

Best Xmas wish ever! According to SEB's Facebook, the mysterious last track is Wacky Wacky O! Eurobeat Allstars is replaced by Daniel's Super Driver too! Oh, and finally, Lou Master will not be on this album...Kelly by Powerful T. will be on.

Tiger
Master of Time
Master of Time
Posts: 1157
Joined: Apr 9th, '07, 21:54
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Post by Tiger » Dec 23rd, '12, 16:53

So more songs that have routines to them :D

User avatar
the_ditz
Euroheater
Posts: 1941
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 22:25
Location: Hunting down Pamsy!!

Post by the_ditz » Dec 23rd, '12, 17:33

So the final tracklisting (with a new order) is...

1. SEB 4 U <POWER> / SEB ALL STARS feat DJ BOSS (SCP)
2. DIFFERENT GIRL / An-G (SCP)
3. LOVING EUROBEAT / DEJO&BON (SinclaireStyle)
4. POWER&LOVE / STEPHY MARTIN (Dima)
5. KISS / BAMBOO BIMBO (SCP)
6. 1 FIRE / DAVE RODGERS (Sunfire)
7. DOWN DOWN DOWN / TIPSY&TIPSY (Saifam Asia)
8. BORN TO BE WILD IN MY CAR / CY-RO (Hi-NRG Attack)
9. KELLY / POWERFUL . T (A-Beat C/Sunfire)
10. WACKY WACKY O / SCREAM TEAM (SCP)
11. WILD BOYS / RICH HARD (Sunfire)
12. DANCE EUROBEAT / HEATHER feat DIMA (Dima)
13. SUPER DRIVER / DANIEL (Delta)
14. HYPER SUPER POWERS / FASTWAY (SCP)
15. BOYS GONE WILD / DEJO (SinclaireStyle)


SCP = 5
Sunfire/A-Beat C = 3
SinclaireStyle = 2
Dima = 2
Delta = 1
Hi-NRG Attack = 1
Saifam Asia = 1

eXtaticus
Bazooka Bellydancer
Posts: 302
Joined: Sep 23rd, '12, 10:45

Post by eXtaticus » Dec 23rd, '12, 19:12

-redacted-
Last edited by eXtaticus on Dec 19th, '17, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar
Eurobeat Scholar
Posts: 385
Joined: Oct 18th, '11, 02:29
Location: CALIFORNIA DREAMING

Post by Mindsweeper » Dec 24th, '12, 00:46

the_ditz wrote: 13. SUPER DRIVER / DANIEL (Delta)
Awesome

User avatar
Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 673
Joined: Oct 17th, '05, 07:27
Location: Montreal, Quebec

Post by Densetsu13 » Dec 24th, '12, 02:31

Yessssssssss! So excited :D

User avatar
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru
Eurobeat Guru
Posts: 2918
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 01:18
Contact:

Post by Lebon14 » Dec 24th, '12, 02:46

Let's comapre the tracklist we had before...
The last update before the official one wrote:01. SEB 4 U / SEB ALL-STARS (SCP/ALL)
02. DIFFERENT GIRL / AN-G (SCP)
03. KISS / BAMBOO BIMBO (SCP)
04. HYPER SUPER POWERS / FASTWAY (SCP)
05. Eurobeat All Stars / ? (?)
06. Boys Do Fall In Love / Lou Master (SCP) (Bee Gee Cover)
07. Loving Eurobeat / Dejo & Bon (SinclaireStyle)
08. Boys Gone Wild / Dejo (SinclaireStyle)
09. 1 Fire / Dave Rodgers (Sunfire)
10. Wild Boys / Rich Hard (Sunfire)
11. Born to be wild in my car / CY-RO (Hi-NRG Attack)
12. DOWN DOWN DOWN / Tipsy & Tipsy (Saifam/Asia)
13. POWER & LOVE / Stephy Martin (Dima)
14. DANCE EUROBEAT / Heather ft. David Dima (Dima)
15. ? / ? (?)
And now...
Official tracklist wrote:1. SEB 4 U <POWER> / SEB ALL STARS feat DJ BOSS (SCP)
2. DIFFERENT GIRL / An-G (SCP)
3. LOVING EUROBEAT / DEJO&BON (SinclaireStyle)
4. POWER & LOVE / STEPHY MARTIN (Dima)
5. KISS / BAMBOO BIMBO (SCP)
6. 1 FIRE / DAVE RODGERS (Sunfire)
7. DOWN DOWN DOWN / TIPSY & TIPSY (Saifam Asia)
8. BORN TO BE WILD IN MY CAR / CY-RO (Hi-NRG Attack)

9. KELLY / POWERFUL . T (A-Beat C/Sunfire)
10. WACKY WACKY O / SCREAM TEAM (SCP)
11. WILD BOYS / RICH HARD (Sunfire)
12. DANCE EUROBEAT / HEATHER feat DIMA (Dima)

13. SUPER DRIVER / DANIEL (Delta)
14. HYPER SUPER POWERS / FASTWAY (SCP)
15. BOYS GONE WILD / DEJO (SinclaireStyle)
(RED = DISAPPEARED, GREEN = STAY, ORANGE = NEW)

"Eurobeat All Stars" and "Boys Do Fall In Love" completely disappeared and I'm kinda grateful imo because it gave Delta some light in this release (I remember Super Driver being awesome!, so YESSSSSSSSSSS!). Also, I'm happy to see Wacky Wacky O and Kelly finally making the cut. That means that, out of 15 tracks, 7 tracks got parapara routines (as far as I can remember).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this compilation. It looks great on paper!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

User avatar
Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 673
Joined: Oct 17th, '05, 07:27
Location: Montreal, Quebec

Post by Densetsu13 » Dec 24th, '12, 03:23

Lebon14 wrote:
Official tracklist wrote:1. SEB 4 U <POWER> / SEB ALL STARS feat DJ BOSS (SCP)
2. DIFFERENT GIRL / An-G (SCP)
3. LOVING EUROBEAT / DEJO&BON (SinclaireStyle)
4. POWER & LOVE / STEPHY MARTIN (Dima)
5. KISS / BAMBOO BIMBO (SCP)
6. 1 FIRE / DAVE RODGERS (Sunfire)
7. DOWN DOWN DOWN / TIPSY & TIPSY (Saifam Asia)
8. BORN TO BE WILD IN MY CAR / CY-RO (Hi-NRG Attack)

9. KELLY / POWERFUL . T (A-Beat C/Sunfire)
10. WACKY WACKY O / SCREAM TEAM (SCP)
11. WILD BOYS / RICH HARD (Sunfire)
12. DANCE EUROBEAT / HEATHER feat DIMA (Dima)

13. SUPER DRIVER / DANIEL (Delta)
14. HYPER SUPER POWERS / FASTWAY (SCP)
15. BOYS GONE WILD / DEJO (SinclaireStyle)
(RED = DISAPPEARED, GREEN = STAY, ORANGE = NEW)

That means that, out of 15 tracks, 7 tracks got parapara routines (as far as I can remember).
Actually 9 have routines. (tr.1,3,4,7,9,10,13,14,15)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests