Mu-Mo & Musicmaster Updates Topic

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Shawaazu
Master of Time
Master of Time
Posts: 1122
Joined: Jul 15th, '04, 09:43
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by Shawaazu » Oct 18th, '07, 08:37

If anyone's interested in Norma extendeds and stuff, mu-mo put up that new aishu album up

http://music.mu-mo.net/album/?id=23168& ... subgenre=9

Mikaeru
Master of Time
Master of Time
Posts: 1124
Joined: Mar 22nd, '05, 07:51

Post by Mikaeru » Oct 31st, '07, 06:00


User avatar
Shawaazu
Master of Time
Master of Time
Posts: 1122
Joined: Jul 15th, '04, 09:43
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by Shawaazu » Nov 9th, '07, 15:16


User avatar
Shawaazu
Master of Time
Master of Time
Posts: 1122
Joined: Jul 15th, '04, 09:43
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by Shawaazu » Nov 21st, '07, 23:13

The Best Of SEB 2007 (including remixes)

http://music.mu-mo.net/album/?id=23989& ... subgenre=9

Mikaeru
Master of Time
Master of Time
Posts: 1124
Joined: Mar 22nd, '05, 07:51

Post by Mikaeru » Dec 26th, '07, 04:15


User avatar
d-tan
Eurobeat Fan
Eurobeat Fan
Posts: 118
Joined: Nov 7th, '06, 07:30
Location: Eazy Bee's in the back with a stinging bee
Contact:

Post by d-tan » Dec 27th, '07, 18:07

Avex added 超然パラオケ!! ~JOYSOUND スペシャル~ (Chozen Paraoke!! ~JOYSOUND Special~) too: http://music.mu-mo.net/album/?id=24862& ... subgenre=9

It's got some Hyper Techno and Trance extendeds if any of you are interested :P Most of the Eurobeat on this album is old.
Image
I WANT YOUR AVEX POINTS!!!!11
Super Euro Power Hour

User avatar
Shawaazu
Master of Time
Master of Time
Posts: 1122
Joined: Jul 15th, '04, 09:43
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by Shawaazu » Dec 27th, '07, 23:04

d-tan wrote:Avex added 超然パラオケ!! ~JOYSOUND スペシャル~ (Chozen Paraoke!! ~JOYSOUND Special~) too: http://music.mu-mo.net/album/?id=24862& ... subgenre=9

It's got some Hyper Techno and Trance extendeds if any of you are interested :P Most of the Eurobeat on this album is old.
DFJNDUBNEUNRUFBWIRUBWRIUFWRFHIUFHIUHIUERHUIRU!!!!!

NEVER NEVER KNOW!!
DESPERADO!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

THANKS YOU AVEX :)

Mikaeru
Master of Time
Master of Time
Posts: 1124
Joined: Mar 22nd, '05, 07:51

Post by Mikaeru » Jan 13th, '08, 20:52

Speaking of Desperado...

http://music.mu-mo.net/album/?id=24946& ... subgenre=9

In the category of "I Can't Tell If This Is New Or Not", Mu-Mo listed SEB 75 up on the front page. I know they did near every album before a certain about around here, so I can't remember if 75 did actually JUST get put up (and if it did, is this a sign that they'll be finishing off the back-collection...?). In any case, it's all extendeds, so if you haven't heard it, it's new to you!

User avatar
Shawaazu
Master of Time
Master of Time
Posts: 1122
Joined: Jul 15th, '04, 09:43
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by Shawaazu » Jan 14th, '08, 06:45

Mikaeru wrote:Speaking of Desperado...

http://music.mu-mo.net/album/?id=24946& ... subgenre=9

In the category of "I Can't Tell If This Is New Or Not", Mu-Mo listed SEB 75 up on the front page. I know they did near every album before a certain about around here, so I can't remember if 75 did actually JUST get put up (and if it did, is this a sign that they'll be finishing off the back-collection...?). In any case, it's all extendeds, so if you haven't heard it, it's new to you!
Oh wow, they put up 64 -> 75 all extended o_O

Oh and the Desperado I was talking about was the DJ Zorro song XDDD

Mikaeru
Master of Time
Master of Time
Posts: 1124
Joined: Mar 22nd, '05, 07:51

Post by Mikaeru » Jan 14th, '08, 11:47

Shawaazu wrote:Oh and the Desperado I was talking about was the DJ Zorro song XDDD
I know, but still. XD

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 556
Joined: Apr 18th, '06, 09:10
Location: Poland

Post by cheeseman » Jan 14th, '08, 17:24

Shawaazu wrote:Oh wow, they put up 64 -> 75 all extended o_O
Whoa... There's an Extended madness going on! :o
Crossing my fingers for a longer streak there! :grin:

User avatar
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru
Eurobeat Guru
Posts: 6885
Joined: May 17th, '05, 07:18
Location: searching for missing Eurogrooves trax

Post by drnrg » Jan 14th, '08, 22:07

cheeseman
Whoa... There's an Extended madness going on!
Crossing my fingers for a longer streak there
Yeah, and where are TIME's extendeds? :evil:

Mikaeru
Master of Time
Master of Time
Posts: 1124
Joined: Mar 22nd, '05, 07:51

Post by Mikaeru » Jan 16th, '08, 08:26

Image

http://music.mu-mo.net/album/?id=25183& ... subgenre=9

Looks like they're going on with it. Skipped 76, but that was a non-stop. Does anyone know an update pattern? Weekly? Daily?

User avatar
Shawaazu
Master of Time
Master of Time
Posts: 1122
Joined: Jul 15th, '04, 09:43
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by Shawaazu » Jan 16th, '08, 09:47

Mikaeru wrote:Image

http://music.mu-mo.net/album/?id=25183& ... subgenre=9

Looks like they're going on with it. Skipped 76, but that was a non-stop. Does anyone know an update pattern? Weekly? Daily?
i think they update weekly on Wednesdays (since that's usually when Avex CDs are released).

jeurobeat
God of Romance
God of Romance
Posts: 958
Joined: Nov 29th, '05, 11:38

Post by jeurobeat » Jan 16th, '08, 16:40

drnrg wrote:Yeah, and where are TIME's extendeds? :evil:
They're there! For example:

POWER HIGH ENERGY (Extended ver.) 05:39 FRANK TORPEDO
SEXY TOY (COME AND TRY ME)(Extended ver.) 06:00 VICTORIA
KILL THE KING (Extended ver.) 05:40 PLEASURE & PAIN

And, there's a lot of Leonardi stuff as well! :grin:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests